Private instruction can be beneficial for "every-body."
Those with therapeutic needs together with advanced athletes can all experience deep feelings of wellbeing from spending one on one time with and experienced trainer.
I put together a program that can fulfill all your needs, working with different fitness modalities to help reach your goals. One on one sessions allow for teachers and students to build working relationships while examining and identifying specific needs and co-creating a practice/workout designed to help you tap in your full potential.
YOGA - PILATES - FLEXIBILITY - STRENGTH TRAINING AND KIDS YOGA
Private Yoga Sessions are helpful when:
- You are beginner and want to start a healthy practice without being overwhelmed or intimidated by a group setting.
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas.
- You want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- You have injuries (back, shoulder, knee) or health concerns (stress, arthritis, insomnia, pregnancy).
- You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- You want to target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings.
- You want to increase your mental focus.
- You want to incorporate yoga into your weight-loss or strength-training program.
- You want to utilize yoga as a way to cross-train for marathons or triathlons.
With private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs.
LESSON LOCATIONS: In-Studio, Off-Site, Via Phone and on Skype
Schedule a Private or Semi-Private Instruction Session
Email Eleonora for more informations about pricing and special offers: